Fasting is one of the most powerful and effective way to reset the body to self-healing. Despite its recent surge in popularity, fasting is a practice that dates back centuries and plays a central role in many cultures and religions.
There are many different modalities and types of fasting, but for any individual to do a long period of fasting it needs to be done carefully and sometimes under medical supervision*.
During a fasting program, your calorie intake will be reduced dramatically and sometimes food will be omitted altogether. A large amount of water and special fasting teas are recommended throughout the fast to keep you hydrated and energized and to flush out toxins.
The benefits of fasting are astounding. It is one of the most powerful tools on the planet for reversing insulin resistance, stubborn weight loss, and has long terms protective effects against neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimers and Parkinsons. It helps protect against liver disease, heart disease and even cancer. It also helps our immune systems get stronger, revs up our metabolism, and helps increases the natural secretion of growth hormone, making us more energetic and more youthful.
What’s is included:
– 20-minute consultation with Sandro Mota
– The do’s and don’ts while preparing for fasting ( document )
– What to look for while fasting as a red light ( document )
– How to re-introduce food into your system after finish your fasting ( document )
* Sandro is not a medical doctor but he has been practicing fasting for years as a way to improve his overall health naturally. He is not entitled to write or prescribe a fasting program, but he has developed a simple, safe and effective way to adopt fasting once you have had your medical clearance.